We have put together a sample selection box to make choosing the right charred timber cladding and finish quicker and easier for you.
Choose up to 3 finishes which you’re considering and we’ll send them out to you in our specially designed box which fits through most standard letterboxes.
If you already know the finish you’d like then you can fill out our Request a Quote form and we will be in touch about your project. Use the buttons below to navigate either directly to our sample selection box or to our timber range to request a quote.
Please note that both buttons will take you directly to the Exterior Solutions Ltd group website.
Before we can accept your request for manufacture we need exact details. There are many timber species, profiles, dimensions and surface finishes.
We are unable to process your order until we receive your purchase order with the following details:
- Product name from the Product Range on our website (Japanese font not required)
e.g. Cedar Brushed Flat Sawn Dark - Kurai yakisugi
- Your drawing of the required profile indicating project particulars.
- Dimensions of the required profile.
- Lengths of timber required.
- If you have a specialist requirement for a specific cut, grade or type of timber it is essential that you let us know.
- State if the product is for interior or exterior use.
- State if the product requires fire treatment to BS EN Class B s2 dO (Class 0 this includes Class 1).
- Full address for the product delivery.
- Attach an image (photo) of the sample, include front and back to show the label.
- Do indicate any specialist information that may assist with your project.