Ordering is very simple, go to the product you require and request a quotation. We are here to help so if you do need any assistance finding the product that’s right for your project give us a call or email.
This is why we've put together a sample selection box in which you can choose your favourite 3 products and we'll send them out to you.
Before we can accept your request for manufacture we need exact details. There are many timber species, profiles, dimensions and surface finishes.
We are unable to process your order until we receive your purchase order with the following details:
- Product name from the Product Range on our website (Japanese font not required)
e.g. Cedar Brushed Flat Sawn Dark - Kurai yakisugi
- Your drawing of the required profile indicating project particulars.
- Dimensions of the required profile.
- Lengths of timber required.
- If you have a specialist requirement for a specific cut, grade or type of timber it is essential that you let us know.
- State if the product is for interior or exterior use.
- State if the product requires fire treatment to BS EN Class B s2 dO (Class 0 this includes Class 1).
- Full address for the product delivery.
- Attach an image (photo) of the sample, include front and back to show the label.
- Do indicate any specialist information that may assist with your project.